Quality Control Processes
Fine quality control work is carried out at every stage of production. The quality control processes from the sample stage to the packaging stage of the product are as follows.
Controls During Production
1. In planning; Control of factors such as accessories and fabrics,
2. In the model shop; control of mold, size and shrinkage values,
3. In the slaughterhouse; marker and fabric control,
4. After cutting, control of cutting and fabric defect sorting,
5. The quality controls of each stage in the washing phase are carefully carried out, so that any problem that may arise is corrected before it grows. In addition to the quality controllers within the departments, washing subcontractors and product managers also make the necessary checks and report them.